FIVE WAYS TO HELP YOUR EYES
- Gently Massage the effected area around the eyes, Use one finger and press the skin downward.
- Take a Q-Tip, dip it into almond oil and gently tap on the skin around eyes, rinse with cool water, now let the dry natural.
- Once a day, shut and open your eyes several times to stimulate blood vessels.
- Use you index finger and gently stretch the eye skin from both corners of the eye.
- Tooth paste can be used moderately around the eyes as a stimulant, do not get in eyes.
- Lack of Sleep
- Long Hours
- Dryness of Skin
Did you know that much of the eye discomfort we suffer from
everyday can be treated at home. Today, the average American spends
up to seven hours each day looking at digital images on computers, TV’s,
Studies show that we blink at only about one-third of the normal rate
using a computer or watching T.V. It causes eye dryness dark circles and
increased muscle tension. Because of the stress caused of prolonged
setting also reduces respiration and oxygen saturation in eye tissue.
EIGHT EYE DISCOMFORTS
- Black Circle
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Blood shot eyes
- Corneal Abrasion
Most of these conditions can be cured with natural home
remedies and over the counter vitamin.
The best overall remedy
Eat fish high in omega-3 fatty acids, such as;
salmon, anchovies, mackerel and herring. If you are one who
eat fish regularly produce less arachedonic acid, a substance
that can lead to chronic inflammation and eye damage.